You are not legally required to provide us with any Personal Data (defined below), and may do so (or avoid doing so) at your own free will.
If you do not wish to provide us with such Personal Data, or to have it processed by us or any of our Service Providers (defined below), please simply do not enter our Sites or use our Service. You may also choose not to provide us with “optional” Personal Data, but please keep in mind that without it we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our services or with the best user experience when using our Service.
We collect technical data, profile data, customer data, content, and other data received from you, your organization or other third party sources.
We collect various types of personal data regarding our Users as well as data regarding Visitors to our Sites. Such data is typically collected and generated through your interaction with us or our Service, through automatic means, or directly from you, from other Users, from our Customers, or from other third parties (including Service Providers, as hereinafter defined).
Specifically, we collect the following categories of data (which, to the extent it relates to an identified or identifiable individual, is deemed as “Personal Data”):
A) Data automatically collected or generated:
- When you visit, interact with, or use our Service, we may collect, record or generate certain technical data about you. We do so either independently or with the help of third party Service Providers (as defined in Section 4 below), including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies (as detailed in Section 5 below).
- Such data consists of connectivity, technical and aggregated usage data, such as IP addresses and general locations, device data (like type, operating system, mobile device id, browser version, locale and language settings used), date and time stamps of usage, the cookies installed or utilized on such device and the recorded activity (sessions, clicks and other interactions) of Visitors and Users in connection with our Service. In addition, phone calls (e.g. with our customer success agents) may be automatically recorded, tracked and analyzed, for purposes including analytics, service-, operations-, and business quality control and improvements, and record- keeping purposes.
B) User Data received from you:
- When you contact us or sign up to the Service and create your individual profile (“User Profile”), you may provide us with Personal Data. This includes your name, workplace and position, contact details (such as e-mail, phone and address), account login details (including user names and passwords), as well as any other data you choose to provide when you use our Service, contact us, or interact with others via our Service (collectively, “User Data”).
- You may also send us a “Contact Us” or support requests, or provide us with feedback, reviews, or answers to surveys or promotions, including by submitting an online form on our Service or social media channels, by posting on any of our online public forums or communities, by sending an e-mail to any of our designated addresses, or any other form of communication. Such data may include details on a problem you are experiencing, contact information and any other documentation, screen recording, screenshots or other information.
C) Customer Data containing Personal Data
D) User Data received from our Customers and Users
- Data received from other third parties: We may receive Personal Data concerning you from other sources. For example, if you participate in an event, webinar or promotion that we sponsor or participate in, we may receive your Personal Data from its organizers. We may also receive your contact and professional details (g., your name, company, position, contact details and professional experience, preferences and interests) from our business partners or service providers, and through the use of tools and channels commonly used for connecting between companies and individuals in order to explore potential business and employment opportunities, such as LinkedIn.
- Data concerning service integrations: If, when using the Service, you or your Admin choose to integrate the Customer’s Account on a third-party service (and such service is supported by our Service), we will connect and integrate that third-party service to ours. The third-party provider of this integration may receive certain relevant data about or from your Customer’s Account (including User Data), or share certain relevant data from your Customer’s Account on their service with our Service, depending on the nature and purpose of such integration.
- Data obtained through Analytics Tools: We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data about the use of our Sites and Service. Analytics tools collect data such as how often Users and Visitors visit or use the Sites or Service, which pages they visit and when, and which website, ad or e-mail message brought them there.
We use Personal Data as necessary for the performance of our Service; to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; and to support our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving our Service, e.g. in understanding how our Service is used and gaining insights which help us dedicate our resources and efforts more efficiently; in marketing, advertising and selling our Service to you and others; providing customer service and technical support; and protecting and securing our Users, Customers, Visitors, ourselves, and our Service.
We do not sell your personal information for the intents and purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Specifically, we use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, operate, and provide our Service;
- To authenticate the identity of our Users, and to allow them to access our Service;
- To provide our Visitors, Users, and Customers with assistance and support;
- To gain a better understanding of how Visitors and Users evaluate, use and interact with our Service, and how we could improve their and others’ user experience, and continue improving our products, offerings, and the overall performance of our Service;
- To facilitate and optimize our marketing campaigns, ad management and sales operations, and to manage and deliver advertisements for our products and services more effectively, including on other websites and applications. Such activities allow us to highlight the benefits of using our Service, and thereby to increase your engagement and overall satisfaction with our Service. This includes contextual, behavioral and interests based advertising based on the Visitor’s or User’s activity, preferences or other data available to us or to our business partners;
- To contact our Visitors, Users and Customers (whether existing or prospective) with general or personalized service-related messages, as well as promotional messages that may be of specific interest to them (as further described in Section 6 below);
- To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain events;
- To publish your feedback and submissions to our public forums and blogs;
- To support and enhance our data security measures, including for the purposes of preventing and mitigating the risks of fraud, error, or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- To create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-personal data or anonymized or pseudonymized data (rendered non-personal), which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services, or for any other purpose; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Data Location & Retention
We store your data solely in the United States, for as long as necessary in accordance with our reasonable business needs (as necessary for the performance of our Service or for supporting and exercising our legitimate interests); and in accordance with our legal obligations.
- Data Retention: We will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary in order to maintain and expand our relationship and provide you with our Service and offerings; in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; or to protect ourselves from any potential disputes (i.e. as required by laws applicable to log-keeping, records and bookkeeping, and in order to have proof and evidence concerning our relationship, should any legal issues arise following your discontinuance of use), all in accordance with our data retention policy. Please note that except as required by applicable law or our specific agreements with you, we will not be obligated to retain your Personal Data for any particular period, and we are free to securely delete it or restrict access to it for any reason and at any time, with or without notice to you. If you have any questions about our data retention policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Legal Compliance: In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose or allow government and law enforcement officials access to your Personal Data, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or court order (or similar requirement), or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur if we believe in good faith that: (a) we are legally compelled to do so; (b) disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing; or (c) such disclosure is required to protect the security or integrity of our products and services.
- Service Providers: We may engage selected third party companies and individuals to perform services for us. Such service providers may include Third Party Service providers, hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session or activity recording services, remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, social and advertising networks, content providers, e-mail, voicemails, support and customer relation management systems, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Service Providers“). These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data, depending on each of their specific roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Service, and may only use it for such limited purposes as determined in our agreements with them.
- Sharing Personal Data with our Customers and other Users: We may share your Personal Data with the Customer owning the Account to which you are subscribed as a User (including data and communications concerning your User Profile). This includes instances where you may contact us for help in resolving an issue specific to a team of which you are a member (and which is managed by the same Customer).
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our Sites and Service (including some of our Service Providers) utilize “cookies,” anonymous identifiers, container tags and other technologies in order for us to provide our Service and ensure that it performs properly, to analyze our performance and marketing activities, and to personalize your experience. Such cookies and similar files or tags may also be temporarily placed on your device. Certain cookies and other technologies serve to recall Personal Data, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a User.
Please note that most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
We engage in service and promotional communications, through e-mail, phone, SMS and notifications.
- Service Communications: We may contact you with important information regarding our Service. For example, we may send you notifications (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Service, billing issues, service changes, log-in attempts or password reset notices, etc. You can control your communications and notifications settings from your User Profile settings or by contacting your account manager. However, please note that you will not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service communications which are integral to your use (like password resets or billing notices).
- Promotional Communications: We may also notify you about new features, additional offerings, events and special opportunities or any other information we think our Users will find valuable. We may provide such notices through any of the contact means available to us (e.g. phone, mobile or e-mail), through the Service, or through our marketing campaigns on any other sites or platforms.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional communications, you may notify AMFS at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
In order to protect your Personal Data held with us, we are using industry-standard physical, procedural and technical security measures, including encryption as appropriate. In the event a breach occurs that directly impacts your Personal Data, AMFS will provide you notice of such breach within 48 hours of discovery.
Data Subject Rights
If you wish to exercise your rights under any applicable law, such as the right to request access to, and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data held with AMFS, or to restrict or object to such Personal Data’s processing, or to port such Personal Data (each to the extent available to you under the laws which apply to you) – please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that once you contact us by e-mail, we may instruct you on how to fulfill your request independently through your User Profile settings; or may require additional information and documents, including certain Personal Data, in order to authenticate and validate your identity and to process your request. Such additional data will be then retained by us for legal purposes (e.g. as proof of the identity of the person submitting the request), in accordance with Section 3 above.
AMFS currently operates only inside the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, there might be different laws applicable to Personal Data. If you need more information, please contact email@example.com .
- Our Service is not designed to attract children under the age of 18: We do not allow children to be Users of our Service. If we learn that a person under the age of 18 is using the Service or has provided us with Personal Data, we will attempt to prohibit and block such use and will make our best efforts to promptly delete such Personal Data. If you believe that we might have any such data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020